Monday 7 August 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (31st July - 6th August)...

Game Of Thrones night continues to dominate my Monday evenings and I have to say, I'm going to be really sad when Season 7 ends. In three weeks time I'm going to be doomed to wait another year for the final season! Something even more exciting happened this week towards the end (Friday to be exact). I (and later Mat) went back to my hometown to visit my parents! We were there for a few days for a couple of reasons. (a) It was my Nan & Grandad's 60th Wedding anniversary and we went to a party to celebrate, and (b) we all went to go and see a couple of Wedding Venues that we had been eyeing up. Both were beautiful (The Orchard and The BarnYard in Kent if you're interested) and we particularly liked the latter of the two. We have decided to look at a couple more before making any really big decisions, but it's really put me in a good mood and made me feel like we're getting somewhere with the planning!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Museum Of Extraordinary Things' by Alice Hoffman: Bought on Amazon (31/07/17)
- 'The Bone Clocks' by David Mitchell: Bought on Amazon (31/07/17)
- 'Graceling' by Kristen Cashore: Bought on Amazon (31/07/17)
- 'The Passage' by Justin Cronin: Bought on Amazon (04/08/17)
- 'After Alice' by Gregory Maguire: Bought on Amazon (04/08/17)
- 'A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms' by George R.R. Martin: Bought On Amazon (05/08/17)
- 'Sapiens: A Brief History Of Humankind' by Yuval Noah Harari: Bought On Amazon (05/08/17)
- 'The Sun Is Also A Star' by Nicola Yoon: Bought On Amazon (05/08/17)

I Posted...

July Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For August

No comments:

Post a Comment