Monday 9 October 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (2nd October - 8th October)...

What a week! I made the most of my days off and went to see friends on Tuesday. We had dinner, watched The Big Bang Theory and had a lot of fun! My next day off was Friday and we went to see Kingsman: The Golden Circle which was a really cool film. I almost liked it as much as the first one, which was good because I was worried that it would be bad. There were a few issues but I liked it a lot. 

The best day of the week was Sunday! We went to our chosen wedding venue to an open day and saw some great suppliers that we're considering for the wedding. We have a lot of time ahead of us before the big day but we're really enjoying the planning process and it was nice to spend the day with friends and family!

I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'Devil's Day' by Andrew Michael Hurley: Approved by Netgalley (06/10/17)
- 'Everless' by Sara Holland: Approved by Netgalley (06/10/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment