Monday 2 April 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (26th March - 1st April)...Happy Easter!

This year is actually starting to go pretty quickly now! We are already in April! Thanks to Easter celebrations, I had a little bit of time off work (Good Friday and Easter Sunday) which was nice! What made it even lovelier was that Mat had the Easter weekend off too, meaning we could spend it together. We had a lovely time too, spending Friday evening with our friends for a roast dinner at our place, and all of Sunday playing games and watching TV together. I also managed to get a lot of reading done on Sunday and it's the first day in a long time that I can remember being able to just sit and read for a long time.

I hope everyone else had a lovely Easter too!



I Read...


I Received...

--

I Posted...

March Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For April

No comments:

Post a Comment