Monday 9 April 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (2nd April - 8th April)...

I can't believe we are already past Easter? After the longest January ever, doesn't this year seem to be going mighty quick? This was a pretty busy week for me - I had Easter Monday off and I did at least get to spend a day relaxing then. Mat and I played Dungeon Siege III all day which is an awesome game if anyone is considering it! I then worked up until Thursday, which was my Mum's birthday. I didn't actually get to see her but Mat and I did go to the cinema to watch A Wrinkle In Time, a film full of big visuals and representation but really lacking in terms of the script and plot development.

On Saturday night after work, Mat and I went back to visit my parents and in preparation for a big wedding planning trip around Kent on Sunday! It was lovely to see everyone again, and on Sunday we drove around with my sister, stopping off at a Florist, a cake makers and our venue for their open day to talk to the DJ. All were really productive outings and I have a great weight off of my mind about a lot of things now! Phew! We also did find time to stop off for a delicious brunch, and I had myself a homemade, rustic cream tea which I strongly recommend!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Gentleman's Guide To Vice & Virtue' by Mackenzi Lee: Bought (03/04)
- 'Elefant' by Martin Suter: Netgalley (04/04)
- 'The Penelopiad' by Margaret Atwood: Netgalley (05/04)
- 'White Privilege' by Kalwant Bhopal: Netgalley (05/04)
- 'Women Of Resistance' by Danielle Barnhart & Iris Mahan: Netgalley (05/04)
- 'An Ember In The Ashes' by Sabaa Tahir: Bought (05/04)
- 'Steelheart' by Brandon Sanderson: Bought (05/04)
- 'Legion' by Brandon Sanderson: Bought (05/04)

No comments:

Post a Comment